Are you a student enrolled at a university and would you like to spend a semester working with the latest technologies within acoustics, digital signal processing and user interaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- enter a well-planned learning process where you work in depth with acoustics, signal processing and UX/UI and are part of creating world-class Bang & Olufsen products?
- join one of the best known luxury brands in the world?
- take part in defining and developing the future sound and UX/UI in our products in a department where being geeky is praised and your skills are put to the test?
We are 28 colleagues responsible for acoustic research, electro acoustics, digital signal processing, machine learning and interaction, as well as acoustical principles for our products. Enjoying a great atmosphere, we expect a lot from each other but sparring and helping each other is also essential to us. A high professional standard and taking pride in great quality characterizes the way we work. But you will also join a very social department where we get together on different occasions. We are looking forward to welcoming you as an equal member of our team.
Work in depth with classic acoustics, digital signal processing and interaction
Depending on your education and interest, you get the opportunity to work with either classic acoustics, digital signal processing for acoustic solutions or interaction. Some tasks take a software twist of developing DSP code as well as developing acoustic concepts. When you start your internship, we will define your tasks together, and you will have a mentor who will be ready to guide you throughout your time with us.
Being a Bang & Olufsen intern
Joining Bang & Olufsen as an intern gives you access to a large internal and external network and valuable get on-the-job training. At your own initiative, you have the opportunity to meet with other interns and trainees, and if you do not currently reside near Struer, Denmark, we will also be able to assist you with accommodation at our fully furnished apartments for Interns. All in all, we want to give you a great learning experience while enjoying your skills and brilliant mind.
- You are doing the last semesters of your engineering degree within acoustics, digital signal processing or human interaction design
- You are looking to expand your knowledge and do not compromise on professionalism and quality, but at the same time, you know your own boundaries when it comes to work load and learning curve
- You want to be part of a great team and social environment
The position is an internship starting September 2018, lasting one semester (dates are flexible)
The internship is paid unless you are entitled to SU (State education funds) or approved scholarships in which case accommodation and other expenses are paid (to be specified).
Additional information and application
For additional information about the position, please contact Director, Research, Søren Bech on + 45 30 93 02 43 or Sr. Director, Research & Engineering, Lars Jørgensen on + 45 40 13 20 04
Applications are continuously assessed, so please, send your application as soon as possible.